Intermediate Sheep Pens Back To Back from £146.82 Per Pair
Intermediate Sheep Pens Back To Back From £146.82 per pair when you order 20 sheep pens
Intermediate Sheep Pens
Solway Recyclings' Intermediate Sheep Pens Back To Back Are Manufactured From 100% Recycled Agricultural Plastic
Features and Benefits
- Feeder Buckets Reduce Spillage And Mess
- Intermediate Sheep Pens Back To Back Are Sold In Modules Of Two
- Can Be Ordered In Quantities Of Up To Twenty. (If Your Requirements Are Greater Then Please Place Two Orders)
- Option of being fitted with the additional product Lamb Adopter Front
- The Sheep Pens Back To Back system allows interaction between your sheep helping early development of any young in the flock.
- Do not require any weather treatment helping them last longer and saving you both time and money over the longer term.
The Dimensions Of Solway Products Intermediate Sheep Pens Back To Back Are As Follows
- length 5ft (1500mm) panel weight 11.4kg,
- width 4ft (1220mm) panel weight 9.3kg
- height 3ft (900mm).
All sizes and weights mentioned are external and approximate.
Video: Solway Recycling Sheep Pens
Recycled plastic is extremely durable and will withstand chewing, butting, kicks and any other treatment from your sheep. Solway Products sheep pens are built to last and will be useable season after season.